Things are a little different for the final Weekend Writing Prompt of 2017, as you will see…
A word and photo prompt to get your creativity flowing this weekend. Use the prompts separately or together. It’s up to you. Write a piece of flash fiction, a poem, a chapter for your novel…anything you like. Or take one of the challenges below – there are no prizes – it’s not a competition but rather a fun writing exercise. If you want to share what you come up with, please leave a link to it in the comments.
End of Year Challenge
Do any or all of the following – it’s up to you!
- Post a link to your favourite response to a Weekend Writing Prompt so we can all revisit it again. If you posted your response in the comments copy and paste it below.
- Answer the following question: Out of the 34 Weekend Writing Prompt posts published, what was your favourite poetry or prose challenge, word prompt or photo prompt?
- If you are wanting to write something new, go through the list of writing prompts to see if there are any weeks you missed and pick one. (You can find them all here.) If you’ve participated every week, choose one at random. Don’t forget to post your link / your response below.
- Write a post inspired by the words “End of Year Challenge” and leave a link to it below.
- Write a poem or story inspired by the photo montage above and post a link to it below.
Can’t wait to read what you have come up with!
Wishing you all the best for the New Year! 🙂