For those interested, Whispers and Echoes is currently open to submissions of haiku on the theme of healing…
Whispers and Echoes is currently open to submissions for our latest themed call: Haiku on Healing.
- The theme is Healing. Keywords: wellness, growth, change, transformation, mending, recovery, revival, health, survival, spiritual / emotional / physical / mental healing. This is not an exhaustive list so be as creative as your inspiration guides you, and as always, interpret the theme as you will. If you want to write a haiku about healing a broken bowl, cup or computer, go for it!
- The format is: Haiku using the 5-7-5 syllable structure.
- Please, no other forms and styles of poetry, and no flash fiction for this call.
- Our usual submission guidelines apply, except that we are only accepting haiku length poetry for this particular theme (as stated above). The full guidelines can be found here. Please read them before submitting.
- Please state the following in the subject line: Haiku…
View original post 70 more words