For those who might be interested…
We are so very excited to announce that submissions are now open for our first Guest Editor’s call for submissions. Everything you need to know about the call can be found in this post.
Submission Guidelines for “Sorta-Sonnets”
~ Please note our usual submissions guidelines do not apply to this call ~
- Form: “Sorta-Sonnets” – 14 line poems, no rhyme, under 100 words
- Theme: Any
- Only one submission per contributor will be accepted for this call
- Submissions opens: 27th May 2022
- Submissions close: 24th June 2022
- Please state the following in the subject line: Sorta-Sonnet – Your Name
- All submissions must be sent in the body of an email – no attachments please!
- Please give your submission a title.
- Include an author bio written in third person, of no more than 50 words, and accompanied by up to 2 links (blog, website, Facebook, Twitter, Wattpad, etc).
- All work should be original. Please…
View original post 221 more words
Would love to join in, I like the idea of ‘sorta sonnets’, with less restrictions.☺️
LikeLiked by 2 people