Earthbound is a serial written in chapters of flash fiction. Each chapter is no longer than 250 words in length, and the index for posts can be found at the bottom of this page.
Please feel free to let me know what you think, especially if you enjoy the story!
The night torments me with its truth. I know I shouldn’t be here, but I have nowhere else to go…I do not know how I came to be here, so I must stay…earthbound.
Some truths are hard to understand. Some truths are impossible to hide. When you strip away the lies from the only life you’ve known, what remains?
- Chapter 1: I dream of things far away…
- Chapter 2: Silence and Shadows
- Chapter 3: Darkness and Light
- Chapter 4: Invisible Changes
- Chapter 5: Mapping the Stars
- Chapter 6: A New Found Sense of Wonder
- Chapter 7: Choosing the Road